Arrrghhhhh ye scurvy wenches!
If ye be a wonderin, the 19th day of every September is "Talk Like A Pirate Day". So curl yer forked tongue and speak like it ought to be spoken, less I see you ripped down yer vest, savvy?
Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day to ye!!!
The importance of two letters is significant, VERY significant.
Earlier today I had asked someone if they heard how the "Large Hardon Collider" test went. My inquiry was kindly returned with an inquisitive, "Whats that? Two naked dudes with boners running intoeach other?"Gross.
As taken a back as I was with the disturbing images that followed the comment (you know what I mean), I realize that some thing as small
as the placement of two letters in a 19 letter name, can have a
colossal impact on ones mind.
The lesson here is to be wary, very wary.By the way the first test for the Large Hadron Collider were
apparently successful and we have not all died in a black hole.
Thats a bonus.
There's more to it then tipping a glass and acting foolish.
1. If you owe someone money, always pay them back in a bar. Preferably during happy hour.
2. Always toast before doing a shot.
3. Whoever buys the shot gets the first chance to offer a toast.
4. Change your toast at least once a month.
5. Buying someone a drink is five times better than a handshake.
6. Buying a strange woman a drink is not really cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.
7. Never borrow more than one cigarette from the same person in one night.
8. When the bartender is slammed, resist the powerful urge to order a slightly-dirty, very-dry, in-and-out, super-chilled half-and-half martini with a lemon twist. Limit orders to beer, straight shots and two-part cocktails.
9. Get the bartender's attention with eye contact and a smile.
10. Do not make eye contact with the bartender if you do not want a drink.
11. Unacceptable things to say after doing a shot: Great, now I'm going to get dr…